Hire the Number One Wedding Planner in Virginia
A Wedding Planner for Your Perfect Wedding Day
Alot goes into planning your perfect wedding day and it can be quite stressful. You should enjoy the experience of planning your wedding and enjoy the day of even more! My job, as a wedding planner in Virginia, is to put your mind at ease by doing all the leg work involved in planning out your special day. Sit back, relax, and make important decisions while I find the perfect vendor choices, negotiate pricing, schedule the whole thing, and make sure things run smoothly the day of.
My Wedding Packages
Currently, I offer two different wedding planner packages. However, don’t let that confuse you as there are a variety of well thought out services included in each package that I offer.
Full Wedding Planner Package
- Unlimited phone calls, text, emails, and three in-person consultation meetings.
- Budgeting assistance.
- Setup and attend venue selection.
- Research and book your vendors: including confirmations and day-of coordination
- Manage your guest list and RSVP’s
- Select and reserve all event equipment
- Plan and manage schedules, timelines,
- Design and order wedding programs
- Research and reserve hotel rooms for
- Coordinate the seating chart for the
- Oversee vendor setup and tear-down.
- Coordinate wedding day-of transportation for you and your future
- Keep track of vendor payments
- Meet in person (or over the phone/zoom meeting) twice in 30 days before the event.
- Unlimited phone calls, text or emails, between the signing and the day-of your event.
- Develop and manage the Day-of timeline, to be shared with anyone you like.
- Coordinate and be there for the rehearsal (1 hour) and reception (up to 8 hours).
- Coordinate ceremony, cocktail hours, and reception sites.
- Serve as point of contact for all vendors the client booked, as well as confirm final details with them on the Day-of Coordination.
- Bring a “just in case” emergency kit for the wedding day.
- Rehearsal dinner planning and coordination
- Bridal shower planning and coordination
- Engagement party planning and coordination
- Day after brunch planning and coordination
- Additional hours of service will be discussed, and it depends on the nature of the extra hours.
Kind Words From Happy Customers
Let's Get Together for a Coffee!
I would love to sit with you and chat about your vision and what I can do for you.
Let's Create Memories
At Your Upcoming Event
In order to properly plan your event day we will need to meet with you and get a general idea of what you’re looking for. Let’s work together to make this the best event possible! Call us today to get started.